Comment on page
Follow the steps below :
This package uses Pusher Api, so you need to :
- Create account and modify
.envfile of your Laravel app with your Pusher api credentials.
- This package uses Pusher's client events, and client events must be enabled for the application. You can do this in the
Settingstab for your app within the Channels dashboard. Read more about Pusher 'Triggering client events'
$ composer require munafio/chatify
All you need is to run the following command to setup everything for you:
$ php artisan chatify:install
This command will automatically do the following:
- Some configurations.
- Publishing the assets (config, views, assets, models, migrations)
- Storage symlink
$ php artisan migrate
Only for applications that runs Laravel
<=v5.4that doesn't support package auto-discovery, add the following provider into
config/app.phpproviders array list :
* Package Service Providers...
and the following alias into into
* Class Aliases
'Chatify' => Chatify\Facades\ChatifyMessenger::class,
- After installing the package, you can access the messenger by the default path(routes prefix) which is
/chatify, and you can change path name in the config file
config/chatify.phpas mentioned in the
That's it .. Enjoy :)